What is the best way to use this VLE?
Please note that each learning module has a primer (pdf document), a set of tutorials (viewed with any media player) and suggested practice exercises (pdf document).
To get the most out of these modules:
- First read through the primers to understand the main concepts, terms and MATLAB commands addressed.
- Then review the tutorials in the specified order.
- All users are encouraged to play, pause and play the tutorials as often as needed in order to completely understand the material.
- The tutorials are designed to be 3-5 minutes long, so please plan accordingly.
- The audio is the same as the closed captions and can be turned off if needed.
- Some of the tutorials are also accompanied by the corresponding MATLAB programs/functions. Please review these as well.
- The tutorials are all housed in YouTube (channel matlabmarina).